"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Every morning when I woke up, this thought strikes me.
What should I wear for today's work?

HAHAS!

I'm not sure if my clothes are too many or too little that I don't know which to wear.

Time is running out and I've 101 things to complain and everything!
Grrr~ I'm not happy, I'm sad and I'm angry.
I'm not as what you've think and this is too muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Even about 101 bad things to describe you, I'm not yet appeal.

Jerk.

Today is the real date I last stay in Retail.
Max will take over from there for another 2 weeks.
Wishing him all the best and I got this feelings my days are turning rotten! LOL!

Staying in office is a diedie nono something for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Doing and counting stocks shelves after one another.
I was happy the first day I finish counting one shelves but I didn't know there's more to come by.
I should have take my time to count them ONE BY ONE:(

Farah was so nice to get me a seat and get me to SIT DOWN AND DO IT.
Unlike .................................................................. -.-''''
!@#$%^&*( to the max(not you, max). LOL!

& I hate DELIVERY WITHOUT DRIVER where I have to carry don't know how many big bags
with me and whenever each time I do that, the plastic would just cut my fingers and hand.
It just turn red-.-'' with some cuts. Great.

I guess tomorrow I have to DELIVER BY MYSELF:(
I need Farah with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, please?
I got this pathetic feelings that I'll get lost by myself. LOLZXZXZXZ.
Great!

Craving for Chocolate milk tea @ Carrefour!
Yesterday drank it with Pearlin and I just love the taste so badly can?
So chocolate-ly feeling and is thick! God god god!

I really wanted to drink more but I will have cramps later on:(

Nevermind, I will get Max to try and help me get it next time. LOLZXZXZ.
More photos to upload, soon. When I have that trucks of time to do so.
On hand, I've too many things to finish them off.

& I'll be heading back school to Hostel for 3 weeks.
Many activities will be carried out:D Ang mohs love drinking yea^^
We'll have to tour them around. Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

Busy busy busy! Tomorrow have to finish up my write up for Friday's meeting.
OMG~

Sandy, you're way too busy to finish off unsettled things.
Sandy: "Yes, I agree"

Do you know you're late?
Sandy: "Yes, I know. So I'm gotta rush late, bathe now and off my com"

What are you waiting for?
Sandy: "Say Goodbye"
























To Phebe's Call/Text:
Sorry, that day was too last minute. I'll meet him another day(:
You guys must had fun!:D