"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Today would be the last day of my holiday.
So I'm gotta blog as much as I can just before it starts.

Brother Marcus would be leaving Singapore tomorrow.
Bon Voyage Bra-the!(:
Have a safe and fun trip there.

I've just recover from my sick people(:
I'm feeling much much better today!
Been a week I fall sick and I can say its terrible.

Flu plus fever plus sore throat, endless coughing making my muscle felt cramp.
Days back I even cough out some blood from my throat.
And I must say that my voice turn out really sexyyyyy~ Hahs!

Don't worry, I'm fine now:D
Thanks for everyone's concern, text's and everything.
Sorry Derek, unable to accompany you for dinner the other day!
And yes, I'm much better now. No doctors(:

Yesterday noon, went Geylang with Aunt and Grandpa for Dim Sum.
The food there must be rated 5 stars can! Just a waste we didn't get Crab Noodle.
The chief there wasn't around and is only available during lunch and dinner time!
Total bill : $65.

* I badly recommend over! 126 Sims Ave.

Whatever it is, it just makes me drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop(:

Twilight fan, Eclipse is coming out on the 1st July!
My long waiting no longer coming in vain!
I must, I want and I have to watch it at any costs:D

I don't care man! I'm booked and having a date with Eclipse.
HEHE!

Oh well, attachment would be starting tomorrow!
My very first day of work. I hope things turn out fine.
From now til 10weeks later, I'm seeing Qingyuan every Monday to Saturday.
HAHAS. Good bonding!

To all Classmates in LR, all the best for your first day of work:)

But worst thing is that we got to work on Saturday.
Damn company-.- Means every week I only left with one fine Sunday to enjoy.
Sigh.

And I'm so mad these days, seriously angry.
Not appreciated, always taken for granted and everything!

I don't see any sincere in you that you're asking to patch things up nicely.
What's me when I'm waiting for your replies for an hour each while you're on line
chatting happily with somebody else?

Yes, you may say you want this and that but see what you're doing?

I claim that I wasn't appreciated and stuff, you deny.
But look what you've showed me? For god, this is totally absurder!

As far as I can see, I'm none of your concern at all.

You may say I'm unreasonable and everything, fine.
But what have you did to think that you're not?
I doubt you know what's wrong despite doing it.

Just right, a leopard doesn't change its spot!
I doubt you learn to appreciate and be a thoughtful one.

What else? As always, a fool waiting.
As and when you think of me, you pick and you throw.

SANDY, IS TIME YOU WAKE UP!

I'm so taken for granted.

Whatever it is, where's my breakfast? Hahas.
Every morning would be the same routine where Edmund would ask for breakfast
& Mok will ask us to bang wall. God(not calling Mok)! LOLXZXZ!

Irritating! xD

Thursday night were texting with slut!
"Yah lah Yah lah, miss you okays", knew you will say "Miss me right?"
LOL.

Time actually flies and we recall back the times playing basketball trashing people in match.
This is so shioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook(:

Few years back, we were in the theater watching Twilight together.
But look, even Eclipse is out now! Time works very amazingly, seriously.
We were all in different path now yet everyone still stick close in connection.

Often gathering and everything.
All this is so appreciated:)

It just brings back a mild sweetness in memories.

Friendship.

Friends out there sticking with you, counted for years.
No matter how bad an argument can turn out to be, it will still be solve in the end.
They will be the true one staying by you, never throw you aside or taken you for granted.
We cry, hug, smile, laugh, play together.

This makes me feel so good:)

A toast to our 4E's friendship forever!