![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Morning Earthling:)
Such a cooling and nice day to start with. Just received a text-.-'' Yesterday was a stay-at-home day for me with. Cooked Linguine for dinner, for everyone:) Yumyum! After that went to VS Naruto on PSP and I've lost 2 rounds. So embarrassing~ *HAHAS!* Started chatting with my clique of funny people, kerwei and xuanguang. LOL. I log out half way through as I'm super tired and I couldn't think to reply anymore. & just realized I forget to reply Mr Robin's text. LOLZXZXZXZXZXZ! Like for 8140651074651475 mins already. Sorry yeah! Sandy is a very busy person, too busy which she tends to forget this and that. Sad enough today's gathering been cancel:( Everyone is not free, plus it might rain anytime. Sigh, I was so looking forward to it can. Nevermind, there's always Saturday to come:D Great! Time changed and I've got longer time to blog. But I couldn't think of anything much now. Heading out to meet B. later(: We were both late by the way! Lols. Alright, I can sense that I'm hungry now. Bring me foooooooooooooooooooooooooood!(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |