"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HONEYBUNNY, CHONG SAYLEE!(:


Honey, surprise right? Knew it that you gotta burst into tears(like NOT!)
LOL!


Anyway, more upcoming surprises for you and really sorry that we are unable to celebrate with you on the dot this year. But your Deardear pon will do the job yea?^^ Hahas!


OH! Anyway, about this girl, I just love her trucks loads!
Every single thing she went through with me just strengthen our bond(:
I've also witness how caring and sweet she is whenever I'm in need.
Teehee~

You're a friend I truly love and you'll always stay in my heart.
Love you more than I love anyone else:D!

Today is a day to celebrate your day, thus enjoy it with Pon(:


All the best wishes to you and they will come true.
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY! LOVES.