"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Attachment was totally a NO-NO for me.
It doesn't suits me at any time and after a long day, I felt drenched.
I've never felt so tired working before.

This is totally crazy.

First day of work I was already called up to deliver items to Zoo and Night Safari.
As the driver were out, we have to do it MANUALLY. Imagine two girls carrying
heavy stuff and went all the way to Zoo and Night Safari? Insane!

I was happy at first because I no longer have to get stuck in the warehouse after all the packing and sorting of products make me confused and frustrated.
But I was so wrong when I reached Zoo!

After delivering, I have to unpack them and place them on display which they contain around 700 keychains!
Worst still, we have to do it alone.

Farah a nice working colleague of mine taught me many new things and is very patience towards me.
A big thank you(:

I was so tired that I called up my Dad to fetch me after that.
Everything were nice as well as the colleague. Just that I find the work given is tiring.
I love everyone there(:

For yesterday, was called up to deliver again and went to look up for Pearlin.
The whole morning I were packing those signature pens. G-O-D!
Pearlin was my retail shop colleague.

I was assist to work in retail at Suntec for two weeks.
Is nice, really. However it would be from 1-9pm:(
Any kind soul willing to pick me up and send me a trip home?
T.T I will be thankful.

I will be working at CNS, tower five. Next to Precious thots!
Feel free to pick me up or surprise me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHS!

Life working is really killing me.
Perhaps I'm just not used to it.

Plus I'm not in the mood as my mind is already aroused with other things.
Fine as I've told myself to let it go, I will do better with concentration.
I've understand, finally.