![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Tomorrow is a another month, another day. It holds no more surprise or happiness. No more hug and kisses. No more 2 of us. Even so, I still wish for this day to be spend with you. Sometimes I'm tired, my mind told me to stop. I find it hard to tally both my mind and heart about what they are saying. And when that happens, I need a TOTAL BRAIN WASH! I don't like holding back and keeping it to myself when I wish to say "I LOVE YOU". I don't like it whenever a day comes to the end and we have to part and that make it "I MISS YOU". I don't like it when I couldn't control myself and wish to cuddle in your arms, "I WANT YOU" I don't like it when I hide in the bed and tear drop falls for the fact that "I NEED YOU". Thousand of words in the world but none could ever explain the love I held for you. & this, the word "held" remind me of the promises you made. Few that I will never leave them out of my mind.
![]() Just like this, whenever I miss you, I hope to lean on you. Being cuddle in your arms, read me something or anything, let me sleep in your warm. What I miss most was whenever I couldn't sleep, you would pat me to bed. Being in your warm, I sense the smell in you. A very warm feeling that it always stay in my mind and I like that feeling. I hear the beat of your heart, pumping up and down. I see the expression of yours sleeping like a Baby. I cuddle you like nobody's business as you're only mine. I place a gentle kiss on your face hoping you would have a sweet dream. I tease you when you're up and forgetting what you have said in your dream. I got frighten together with you when you jump in your sleep. I just love those days. Some days I yearn for, .. We could go tanning together, swimming then followed by a simple dinner. Holding hands walking through the mall. Hug me, say you love me to make my day. Knowing that I'm lazy to get up in the morning, you would ring and text me continuously. Making dishes in the kitchen. Looking out to the surrounding couples I faced, I wish we could be just like them too. On any hot Sunday, you brought me out for Ice cream. Just so many of them to list out. But life no longer the same. I feel the tension when I live without you. Many things I can't do. Many things I can't say. I'm just like a living non-speaking thing. Sometimes or rather most of the time, I feel really really helpless. No one to turn to who can makes me feel better. Thousands of word that make up a feeling in my mind, is quite unbearable. When I wish to have a rest, my heart pump like crazy. I just want so much of you.. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |