"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


TODAY IS JUST MY DAY:)

Whoever reads this, I hope they had something happening(good) today as well.
Everything just comes in so unexpectedly for me.

Perhaps it is Dad's birthday that bought me luck! :D
Happy Birthday Daddy, wishing you all the best and good health.
Your daughter, Sandy love you always

Early in the morning, I had my interview.
I guess it was pretty well done with Marcel's tap on my head-.-'
LOL.

While getting ready for OFA, I'm super stuck in B03-10.
There's nothing I can do or to get myself prepared with.
And the exciting part is here!

The moment I convince my Clique to leave the room before
the fire alarm ring off, it rings-.-' Right the moment my first
step out of the room you know? How powerful can that be.
HAHAHAHS!

No choice, we were pull back for a couple of minutes standing under the hot sun.

I'm super hungry at that point of time can. And I dine super much today:D
Lunch : Machicken Meal.
Dinner : Shroom burger set PLUS snacker!

Roy ring me up for my good news!!

I'm in for the interview to GEN TRIOKA PROGRAMME(:
*Winkswinks* Further information will be brief soon I believe.
GODGODGOD! HAHAHS!

I'm super happy when the sky seems to drop a sum of money for me.
I'm going crazy soon.