"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Shall start ranting!

A thousand words would never describe how TIRED I AM!!!
I'm really worn out!

TIRED-O-METER: Exceed.

Every night whenever I fall into deep sleep, I jump out of the bed from shock.
Every night whenever I fall into deep dream, I jump out of the bed from shock.
As well as nightmare.

I couldn't sleep well, eat well and focus now.

I know I've been going through improper meals but I've really got no appetite
at times especially I'm tired after busy with my school work. Those papers had
already seems to be my meals for that day..

I felt tired when I have to keep 101 things in my mind and no one to share with.

I wish some kind soul would drop me anything amazing to lighten my day for at least.
Because I have no idea how much to hang on as I could feel that I'm falling.
No more energy, no more strength.

I don't want to keep everything in me.

I want to tell things to the people I want in my mind.
I want to let them know every single thing I thinks about them.
I don't want to hide anymore and got myself injured.

I want to shout it aloud that I'm a blissful person in this world.
I want to be the happiest where people envy me to the max with whatever I'm left with.

I love to be that person which people thinks for who I am.
Always super, held with great ability and awesome.
Throwing my sad/tired face away.

I want this and that, is never ending.

Also, I wish to see you again, to talk to you again.
I'm afraid that visit would break my heart into pieces again.
Times and times, my heart ache, the same old injuries.
I heard that it is bleeding.


Because life is no longer same without you around.