"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
MORNING EARTHLING:)

Just a short post before I get ready for school(bathe).
Last night I couldn't sleep at all please.

1. I'm wake by a call.
2. My mattress was taken away by Dad.
3. I slept on my Mom's bed which I don't suits for.
4. I woke up hour by hour.
5. I'm tired, dying. LOL.

Whatever it is, I'm having another test for CMS today:)

GOOD LUCK TO MY LOVELY PEOPLE OUT THERE, LR.
Pass them with flying colours yea, love you people:D


Anyway, upcoming event would be Raymond's birthday.
His sweet gf is planning a surprise for him can, so sweet.
Thus Brothers, please reply asap so I could reply her:)


Lastly, on the 25th May 2010, I would wish this 3 special people in my life.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMBER, JIAJIE AND DOLLAH.
A very special day to consist this 3 person in my life.
LOVE!


On the 24th May 2010, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAL:)

Love you guys trucks and tons!




And now look, who can't have lunch with me today? Lol.
Bye.





It just remain me of Ben's poke story.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!