![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
LOOK! Again, one week had past.
Definitely school were wild for me:D However, tight schedule we held for our 4th week exam which is next week! God, I'm so not prepared. No idea what I can prepare with it too. Oh yes, before I leave something out. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NICKY AND BYUNG YUN(: Best wishes Boys! Photos I had with the two of you were like years back. Return SG and we shall capture more memories alright(: Loves. Really misses them alot, hope to see them soon! Been 2years. W-O-W~ *This is something I want to post about:) A day I won't forget about their Birthdays. Alright, moving on.. Monday's CMS was cancel, Ms Choo wasn't here. I went on with my clique for Basketball. However, the weather was nice enough. I end my game rather early or should I say I didn't even play at all. When the rain stops, I've already lost my mood playing. -.-'' Tuesday, a rather simple day. I went on with Evanda to TM for Mark's birthday present! Bought him a T-shirt & perfume. Happened to bump into YanLing working there. She's kind enough to offer me with discount:D Thank you! Here's some photo for Wed's event: Event: Mark's birthday celebration @ his place Date: 28th April 2010 Time: - ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Greatest regret: Simply couldn't carry the night sky home! HAHAHAHAHAS~ I would love going back there again!(: Hoping the night won't stop. Then, thursday absent from school-.-'' Finally yesterday!:D Had Badminton with Clique then Swimming at Mark's apartment again. Went 477 for Western Dinner, even Xuan Guang comment is good(: Rating: 8/10! ^^ And coincidence, I bump into TeRRence! AWW~ IP Man 2 tomorrow?! Hmmm.. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |