![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly. I want you to give me your hoodie when I’m cold. I want you to hold me and keep me warm. I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies. I want you to kiss me in the rain. I want you hold my hands and play with my fingers. I want you play with my hair. I want you to take amazing photos with me. I want you to come to my house and meet my family. I want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me. I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly. I want you to tell your friends everyday how much you love me. I want you to write me songs and poems. I want you to watch the sunrise with me. I want you to give me piggy back rides daily. I want you to kiss my nose. I want you to wipe my tears away. I want you to swim in the ocean with me. I want you to tell me you miss me. I want you to drop everything and hug me tight. I want you to take pictures of us. I want you to take me on a picnic. I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters. I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me. I want you to smile ever single time you see me. I want you to know how much I love you. I just, want you.
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |