![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
GOOD MORNING PEOPLE:) Having a REAL INTERVIEW at 10am, is making me so nervous. More nervous than my CA2 interview tomorrow. ![]() HAHAS. SHITTY SHIT. I need my chilling and non-shivering pill. Holy! Anyway, I'm in school right now waiting for MITCHROCKS to reach and pass me over her skirt lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Omg, I left with 15mins to go! Chill chill baby:) Wishing me all lucks! Yesterday met up with Honey for lunch at Manpuku. Can people imagine I ate 3cups of Mix Sundae? I'm full to the max. HAHAS. Before that we had Fried Ebi Set. AWWWWWWWW:D Before meeting up with Honey, manage to accompany Derek to collect his Cert. Big congrats to you for completing ITE! Like you've alway say, waiting and welcoming me to TP next year with BIG RED CARPET:D LOLXZXZXZXZXZXZXZ! & HENDERSON WAVE LAHS! I miss everybody:) Got to go, I'm left with 10mins. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |