![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Finally I visit Henderson Wave today:)
It was nice but it doesn't live up to my expectation especially without a DSL. I saw Monkeys eating Ham Burger, Lols! Ambiance was cool above the road and I can actually see many buildings up there. Shall upload one or two photos soon. Took Bus30 back which was like twice the time faster than Bus65 which my butt hurts after the long journey! Had my dinner at Bedok inter before heading home. Hokkien Mee!:D & One thing I'm super proud of. I WON KOO XUAN GUANG IN 3D TIC TAE TOE IN 5 MATCHES! LOLZXZXZXZ! I can imagine his face when he reads this and is like OH! (with a exaggerating look) Oh yea, is just my day!:) Lastly, I love sensitive people like Virgo:)
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |