"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Today marks down another month for us.

But story no longer holds you and me but only me.
I walked through the path you craved, alone.

Holding on every painful fact that it once happened.

No idea what's the conclusion of the first day meeting you.
Was it a path to make me stronger or just a path to hurt myself again.

I always believe this that meeting you was a turn in my life.
Making it meaningful and living my life to the fullest.
Days with you made me smile even after a long day.
Perhaps you had no idea, even if we fought, it still reminds me of you.
The adorable one would always stay in my heart.

But I overlook this fact.

That one day when I lost you, I would get hurt twice the pain.

Should I hate or love you?

Hate you for being so heartless, abandon back and tells a pack of lies.
Hate you for not being more thoughtful that today's story would happened.
Hate you for not realizing that earlier so I could let it off easier.
Hate you for capturing my heart and then dump it away hard.
Hate you when you get me to find a better guy.
You know what I want.

Hate myself for marking 5th on every calendar when it comes to a new starts.

Love you for who you are.
Love you that you always give me that blur look.
Love you for loving me so much.
Love you when you plays a part in my life.
Love you for that everything you did.

Tell me, which one should I choose?
Neither love or hate would please myself.


It'll pass, yes I know.
Pass may be an easy word for you but you'll never see the scar you left behind for a person.
You will never know what happens after that as all you care is yourself.
You this selfish dumb ass.

What took you to deserve so much of me?
People, I know I know and I know.

Is partly a choice of mine but tell me, how would one get over it when she had
implant all her emotional in? Be it sad or happy, he witness parts and parts of it.
Then one day he stays no by with you, and thing turns otherwise.

Trust me, is a very tough decision and is a super confusing situation.

He got me over and over little obstacle.
So who can help me get over it when he's my biggest obstacle now?!


Just another ranting post.
I am ranting all I want and all I need.

I voices out to a non-living thing which I don't even have the courage to
shout out to the person that I wanted to. Or should I say I don't have the
chance to do so. When this happens, things in my mind act out in my dream.

For that past few weeks, I've been caught in nightmares.
A dream that replays every scene out again and again...





Happy birthday Eugenia!(: