![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() To "X" Popular outlet : Staff member Derek Txx Dxxx Wxx is currently skiving his work. Super irresponsible for him to text during working hours, no wonder he say he would reply me late. Yes, is really super late -.- Sentence one more penalty for him to reply me late. (Lighter one as he told me he will reply late) Another one for him to send me things late. And he's always late late late. Be it meet up or work. Penalty clauses X3! Sue him(: LOL. Gotta lost my neck if he reads this! Anyway, above paragraph is just kidding. But!! 50% of the content is true, anyone agree?:D By the way, this coming week is the last week of my holiday. In a blink of eye is ending so soon right? :( I know~ I don't wish for it too. But no choice. Wondering when will Mr.Roy call to inform us about elective. Heard from KW that students selected with MHE will starts school earlier than the rest which is tomorrow. Is it a good or a bad thing that he didn't call us up yet? " (:| " But whatever it is, I don't want to waste my holiday away. Many things yet done with what I wish to complete. Tomorrow I will start with my very first one. Back to the place where we first get together on the very first moment. Any idea? (: C___ ____. Over there really holds too much of a memory. Well. Take a step and again decides then. Last night even after consuming the medicine, its still not working please! Swollen like some freak -.- I hate that especially when it looks like some Alien. Eekw! I fall into deep sleep after that though I told myself that the medicine isn't strong that I will sleep after taking it. Just a white lie! -.- Can please stop raining today?! Honey, sorry if I can't make it. Is raining the whole day, sighh.. Suppose to go over to Honey's place for card making.. :( |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |