![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
A day without my Clique in school is really hell!!
God, they are really a funny bunch and kind people can. Without them, I guess I won't be laughing like an ass. Everyday, every time they filled the air with romance(NOT), NONSENSE. HAHAS. Today I met this super duper uber cute Auntie Chee of mine. Not to hide this but he's a noob seshi lil smurfy!(: Small and short, tiny and thin. {Ho-ho} Ok, that's the happy and exciting part. So let's not dig out how I actually felt towards school recently. Trust me, is a stress stress! For every fact I found, my heart sank. God. Oh yes, people agree that my Baobei is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(like me) OHMYGOD! LOL. Actually, I added (like me) on my own accord. =.=''''' Noob ~ Anyway, can't wait to have Melon bun for tomorrow breakfast. Trust me, I got to buy them everyday:D IS SUPER NICE! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |