"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
MAD MAD MAD! SUPER ANGRY CAN!

First of all, any clothing that I'm putting in for my mom to wash is running
its colour. I don't know what my mom did to it and for days it happen and
is my favourite piece of shirt can!

@#W%^&*(I*&$#@

And for goddess, I think I got to remove friends from my Facebook list.
For days unknown been asking for intro and stuff.
Dude, can you open your eyes wide to see that I doesn't bother to reply you?
And stop asking stupid questions which I don't see the need to answer you about my life.
Mind your own and that should be more than enough, irritating ass!


Before I forget, UL0904C!
Tomorrow would be the release of result.
God, is getting me so nervous.

Pray to god that WIM I could score an 'A' despite I know I can't do well.
Please please please!

All the best and Good luck to you guys(:!
Loveliest.