"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Love can really make one go crazy, agree anyone?

This days, it took me to realize so many things that I've never cross that in my mind.

If you don't know, just a reminder.
What you looking for, is always right beside you.
You may not notice, either you're stupid or you don't bother.


I realize what I want. What I need most.

.
.
.

Laughing all day long, no any ill intention.
Pampering me, knowing what's right or wrong.
Self discipline, we get to talk almost everything in and out.
Sharing burdens, caring + concern = love.
Never think that hanging out is a sick thing : Sticky.
Always telling me how much you love me.
Staying right in his mind everytime.
Sharing his gf to others, making me felt needed all the time.
Never feel embarrassed to have a gf like me:)

Happy is the key word:)


Words from others mouth. Thoughts from my heart.
Longing from realistic. Happiness from you.

I've learnt.

On the other hand, I saw how tragic I've gone through.
Thanks people, I'll be fine soon:)
* For those who understand what I'm talking.

I've decided and am taking up your advise.
Sandy rocks yea:D! Pray hard for me.







Told Zijie last night he won't bear to whack me up on his last day of school.
Reason being : We were still classmates overall.
HAHAS!

Were abit upset then. No one to entertain me in class by doing funny faces anymore.
That little awkward whenever we walk pass one another,
want to ask something yet not asking. LOL! Those times were awesome:D!
Aiya, just missing a person in my life. That's the kind of feel I got.


Random post up :

Byung Yun bro and Nicky Oldbie, hope you guys are doing fine and
return back to Singapore to visit us soon alright!(: You know we always
welcome you:D! Misses.

Love.