"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I've just successfully conducted a shipment for my 'container'.
Is a very harmful and toxic material, hazardous! LOL.
Nothing else other than my shitzxzxzxzxz~

HAHAHAHAS!

Gross to the max, I know.
Don't know what I've taken today that makes my stomach cramp
the whole day. Very very painful can~ GOD!

Need ample rest now, still cramping.
Think the pain really love camping inside my stomach.
ALWAYS and EVERYTIME.

Gotten myself with two colours today, my face look like I've applied
some blusher:D Awwww~ LOL. So people, can expect where I've been
to reminisce? Again, I sees everything which had once happened.

2 Sundae with strawberry and chocolate favour each.
Walking around, getting lost in the long tunnel.
I saw the adorable dragon we once took photo with.
Remember the pink one? Where you just want to capture him and not me?
Hahas...

They were once so precious, so dearly.
It still stay up til today.