![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I won't use the word "my boyfriend" anymore.
Things no longer work that way and is only someone whom I used to love. The chapter just happened to stop here. The scriptwriter doesn't work out any better storyline. The character deserve a break, her bowl of rice had been smashed. Not even to mention the passion she had in it. Anyway, I made two alternatives and been struggling for a period of time. Just nice, whatever happens helped to pick one of them. Great mind thinks alike. A change in my plan from now on. From now, I no longer need ... 1. to design cards every month 2. thinking in advance I can ... 3. be free to do anything 4. as long as I'm happy 5. be who I am I've thought of.. 6. spending time with him 7. going shopping like we never did before 8. taking our very first neoprints 9. cooking and baking, messing the whole thing up in kitchen 10. taking sweet afternoon naps 11. saying 'I love you' out of no where 12. giving you kisses when you're tired 13. sleeping in your arm with your taps 14. going out for double dates No one to .. 15. make me breakfast 16. saying 'I love you' 17. sending me home 18. watch movie 19. cheer me up when I'm super down 20. send me warm textes 21. show me how much he love me I got to be .. 22. independent 23. on my own Thank to my very cute Earthling out there!! My Brothers, Honey, Girlfriends, Darlings. These time you people had motivated me alot and very touched to hear and know that you guys are supporting me always(: I'll be fine. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |