![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
HELLO EVERYONE:D!
Quite some time I've last posted. Friends been complaining, really sorry about it. Thanks for everyone's concern♥ *Appreciated* Now for a little update? Right after exams, family and I went Muar for holiday. Met a car accident the very first moment we're stepping into Malaysia. ._. bad omen. We were suppose to reach our destination rather early but we got there at noon. Started haunting for food and went back hotel for a rest. Mom, dad and sis went out of the hotel most of the time leaving me sleeping in the room. Not-so-in-the-mood. Next day, Cousin joined us. As usual, shopping like we always do. I didn't not buy anything much but just a pair of shoes that day. Previously, Dad got me two tops. Sis want me to post this that the people there are living in the 60's from the way the dress and etc. God! On the third day, Grandma came!(: JunJie and I went for our breakfast together while we separated from the rest. I can say that the traffic there were terrible. I was quite careless too:x Then, went to Temple to visit relatives. &, that's it for the day. Finally, it was the day for us to return home♥ That's all for my little update for my holidays, quite boring I believe. Hahas, .. Sorry Shirley, didn't manage to meet you up before my trip. We'll do it soon alright. ♥ you! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |