![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() Earthling should be missing my 'proper' post by now right?(: First, I would like to apologies for my untidiness in my blog. Some time back I've not been doing so due to my busy schedule. I'll try to make it to a point that I really do a good or acceptable one! What should I post on now? Let me think. . . . How about yesterday's event?:D 4E1 gathered as usual. Meet up with honey, sh, vin and ly for grocery shopping! Like usual, I'm meeting up the guys in the bus but funny thing is that we MISS ONE ANOTHER! Grrr!! I was up on the bus but they have not leave house yet! So fine, we decided to see one another at Inter then. But as the bus turn, I show them walking towards the bridge and I quickly try calling. Saw them running and I'm laughing like an idiot in the bus. LOL. BUT, they still fail to catch the bus. LOLZXZXZ! Did our grocery and get it done by 1pm? Dine in at KFC for lunch then went back to G'ma house to cook. Honey and I would be the chiefs(: Prepare BeeHoon with Grandma's help then fry those chicken-lings. After which, capture the photo above and all done for gathering! Bus over to Sianghui's place, explore his room for the first time. Very pretty can! God, if only I owns that bed which is that high! *winks* :D:D:D! Prepared numbers for game and drinks before we move things over. The rest came and the game get started. Weiyi will upload the video real soon:D Is funny ttm! Event end around 10.30pm, left with Honey and Slut. Slept at 1am, thanks to Joseph on phone. LOL. Anyway, thanks alot, really!(: As for today, went Tiong Paghar. Don't know if I spell it correctly>< Got my way lost there and I'm freaking alone can! Got, so many workers and I'm super clueless where to go even when it comes to traffic, I don't know can I cross them because it looks weird. ._. Finally, I make my way back to the station and I'm lost for that freaking 1hour! GOD! Sakae for lunch then shopping around Raffles shopping mall before I call it a day. I did my new manicure today(:(:(:! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |