![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
![]() -.- Having slight fever thanks to the rain that I got caught earlier on. Went back The Cathey today, I got many things in my mind running through. Every step we took, everything we did and said. I still remember we capture nice photos in that super bright lift. LOL. But... Oh well, I got caught in the rain on my way back from The Cathey. There's no shelter AT ALL! My new pair of shoe were drenched:( (Cold to the maxxxx!) I didn't bring my sweater out! Then, Laksa for dinner was totally a WASTE! I got choke for don't know how many times due to the spiciness-.- And I give up eating only the fishcake and fishball. Very wasteful I know. As I'm in the bus on the way home, while I'm about to alight.. This freaking old man came knocking into me AND for the fact that the bus wasn't shaky or what-so-ever! #1. Don't tell me he's old and he got weak legs. It wasn't true as you can see for yourself. #2. Don't tell me I'm sensitive as I move away so many time! He came getting closer to me. #3. Don't tell me.. whatever reasons you got in your mind, I'm the victim! When the bus is reaching the stop real close, I lean myself forward and he stood RIGHT BESIDE ME! Knocking his birdy into my elbow, damn him pls! THIS IS SO GETTING ME MAD ABOUT! I could have give him a slap, my reaction were too slow I believe-.- If I were to run into him again, I will not let him off anymore!! GOD. Is killing me~ Got to turn in now, getting headache. Goodnight! |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |