"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."

Throughout the conclusively 3days, I had been going out til late at night.
I'm fine already, Baby and I went back to normal.

(Or should I says start afresh?)

I won't says that I actually voice everything out but from what Baby had told me, it just soften my heart and don't wish to pick on any matter anymore though I had plenty of them for him to think. But still, I hope he really understand what it means by taking things to realise and what do I need exactly.

I wish to talk things out when we are much better.
I felt that now wasn't the time yet.

Friends and brothers really did their best to cheer me up on that Friday night.
I'm sorry that I couldn't speak much but I did enjoyed the stay with you guys!
P/S : Though I fall asleep halfway through because I don't know how to play the cards and titles game.

Friday went out with my Brothers' clique.

Didn't wish to head home as I'm feeling really moody for that past few days.
I'm hoping somewhere can allow me to stay for a night and think thoroughly.
So I called back to check with Mom.

In the morning, went out to meet Clique for breakfast and head to Honey's house.
Thanks Honey for letting me to poor out and the present : B*a.

Again, in that short duration, I went out from Honey's house to meet up with Bread Bro together with Derek to Giant to meet the rest(Jason, Dickson, Phebe, Ben, Zhiyuan) up. Shop for the food, and Zhiyuan paid 30% for us. THANK YOU:) & kind Goh Aunty paid $50!

Took cab and went Jason's house to prepare for the steamboat.

I agree like what Bread Bro says, it does feel good to cook food together in the kitchen.
We rarely meet that opportunity where I could show off my skill for cutting corn, no one dare to near me:D!
HAHAS!

It was at night the mood was lid up.

Steamboat for dinner starts, gamble follows. Couldn't stand the sleepiness as I really had nothing to do, I fall asleep at 2am(: It was about to go home and I wake up! Took 59 with Zhiyuan.

It was in the bus when Zhiyuan offered me his ear piece, I begin to recollect those time I've spent in Btss. I remember each time when school ends, we would head to Eunos CC for basketball followed by a meal at either Mac or the Hawker Center with local delights. Their favourite would be the chicken rice, fried noodle and fishball soup(:

Then it repeats itself one month after another until they graduate.

Then it reminds me of Simon where he would not join us for the game and I hardly sees him in the court. We would also go to the nearby shop for 2 big bottle of 1.5litre drink:D

Days back to then were too wonderful.

Sadly after 3 songs were played, I've reached my house bus stop.

Slept for that couple of hours and I move out again to meet up with Mitchrocks and Fabian. Took Train all the way to Pionner and I swear whoever takes it with Michelle and laughs until you rotate 360 degree. You won't stop hearing her complains about all those aching happening in her body, HAHAHAS! Funny yo.

Meet up with the rest, took bus to Mr.Tan house. Mr Tan's hospitality were so friendly and somehow the family had the same genes. The house were really big and nice with a cute Doggie called cuddle/Linlin. hahas, my dear friends were about to teach it the Shinee's move. Lol.

Waited for Gwen to turn up and I manage to give her huggies.

Tan sent us to the nearest station and then Baby sent me home.

And today, I met up with Mich again yo. To TM and Ikea:D
Babe, we had a fun day laughing our ass off and you're missing me already((((:
Love you.

After Ikea, went Grandma's place as Jessy were here.
Took some photos with her and I shall upload soon.

She's truly a babe!^^

Goodnight, I'm going to bathe.

Turning early for school tomorrow and lunch with Derek together with Bread bro.
Oh yes, and I skip my Q in popular today. Xw says there's law in Singapore... lols. Tralals~