![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'M LEGAL 18 ALREADY:D!
First of all, really a bigbig THANK YOU to you guys who made my birthday such a memorable one for me. Time spent with you guy really makes me yearn for more everytime when departure comes. Those appreciation I had can never be really express out to everyone, but I'm very happy. Really, thanks. Thanks those who wishes me "Happy Birthday" when the clock ticks 00:00, those presents lighten up my days and I love everything that you guy had for me. It was the thought that counts which I'm touched. My first birthday song was sang by my family but it wasn't on the 31st yet. My 4E's Boy-friends sang me a very nice rhythm of Happy birthday when it reaches 00:00 on the 31st! YOU GUY ROCKS YEA! Thanks:D:D! Hahas. People I wanted to thanks for everything, .. those wishes and presents! 4E1 ; HONEY! Calvin Siang hui Leong Yew Yong Keong ( They bought me with very awesome presents and I love best, Honey's card. Dear friend, you're an awesome girlfriend. I LOVE YOU! ) Nicholas ( Specially from LA!) Slutty Slut, weiyi Juliet ChunMin Dollah Nas Sheila Nabilah Beulah Pei Shi Big brothers ; Marcus Brother Sihui Sister-in-law:) Douglas Jason Wei Xiang ( Eggie noodle friend(:) Btss ; Geok Ping GuiMeimei Jolene Nazia Kun Geng Shirley Vivien Wei xun Hui Ling Hui Ying Cynthia May Chien Debbie Nolle Yvette Syafiqa Tony Hui Luan Kai Ling Kun Geng Jaclyn HAN LILI, MY BOYFRIEND Shawn Marcel Shing Siang Jiejie Joseph Jing Chin Jayvan ITE ; My beloved Clique : Evanda, MeiChing, KerWei, QingYuan, KaiJun, Jon, Fabian! Classmates : Gwen, Michelle, Haadiy, Hazy, Hilmi, Amirah, Ishaq, Karmur, Aishah Penang trip : Michelle Tan, Lindy, Kia Wei, Mei Hui Primary School mates : Wendy Hui Min Jun Hao Shirley Family ; Scarlette Beloved Sisters/Buddy/Friends/"Family" : Hock Kwee JiaQian Xin Yan Xin Yi Sakeena Cheng Ho Kindergarden mate : Hong Sheng(: Most important person in my life : My Mom who prepared me with eggs for every year's birthday. My Dad who never fails to care for me. My Sis who treats me well. My Grandma who packet me with AngBaos(: Most special person in my heart : My Boyfriend. Thanks for everything you've gave me. I love you:) - enough of thanking everywhere. so this is just a summary(: - |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |