![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Chinese new year eve is here:) Was it counted as Chinese new year is here too? Of cause! Happy Chinese New Year to all! Just in case I forget to send out text, heh heh! Happy Advance 19th Birthday to my Pretty Girlfriend Meiching:) Thanks for all these time you had spent with me, helping one another during exams and tests. It was a wonderful experiences, best wishes to you. Lastly, last long with your boyboy! ♥ Up next, Happy Valentine Day to ALL! ♥♥♥ Spent this moment to confess big love.smal love.whatever love you have for the one you love!:D After that, never forget the promises each made! I'm gotta meet up with Baby tomorrow night(: A new year, a new start. Thanks everyone who played a part in my life. Be it my friends, teachers, family or boyfriends. You guys are important people in me! Without each and everyone, without my loves' motivation, I doubt I could be where I am standing here with my results. Am really happy and wish to do everyone proud! Thanks to my Family. Thanks to my 4E's especially Honey who gave me countless support. They are people who never fail to play an exciting role in my life. They rocks the sock out of me, they made me laugh endlessly. ♥ love you people. Thanks to my Brother(Marcus) and Clique. Though we don't meet up often but the concern each gave will never lose out:) Not forgetting my current clique who always shower me with manymany love and care. Thanks UL0904C♥. That's another best birthday present I got from you guys. Awesome yea!:) Special Credit to my girlfriend, Evanda. Thanks for every effort you made. Not to leave out the rest! QingYuan, KerWei, Fabian, Jon, Mark, KaiJun, MeiChing, Michelle and Gwen! YOU PEOPLE ROCKS! Lastly, biggest thanks to one who NEVER fail to care for me any single day. That would be my sweetest boyfriend who always pop out with surprises and love. Everyday that I've spent with you only makes me to crave for more. Everything you did, I could feel and see for myself, is really beyond normal rate. Lols, thanks! I love you♥ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
May everyone collect plenty of AngBao. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |