"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
6 days had past, I'm still in my birthday-so-excited-mood.
Celebrated our 5th month with B.non yesterday.
Thanks for being with me, allowing me to feel so important to you:)

We celebrated with our FDM practical paper,
then went home to see Granny because she came over to my place.
It was then when B.non feel like shopping and we went out to Eastpoint.

He bought a few items and supper at Niwa:)
Udon and 2 cups of chawamushi.

Return home around 10pm.

Started chatting until we fall asleep. It was around 1.30am that B.non went home.
Begin with my revision today though I only manage to study only one chapter of PP
up to this timing.

Am so distracted today.
Too much people filled at my house!!

Looking forward to tomorrow! Will be heading Bugis to shop for my CNY clothing(:
Meeting QY and KW at Bedok Station @ 10.30am before meeting B.non up.
I want fill my closet with new clothes tomorrow:D *excited*