"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Today would be the last day of 2009.
A new year got to be a new start for everyone:)

Do anyone have any new aspect towards this new year?
I guess plenty and many isn't it. Yes, I do have it too.
Perhaps I could share mine.

Very easy.

I hope no more quarrels with boyfriend, its hurtful always.
Thanks for the time you've spent with me throughout 2009.
I'm glad to have you beside me all the time regardless how far we stay apart.
Those things you had done for me?


  • Looking after me when I'm sick, bring me porridge when you're studying halfway through.
  • Knowing that I'm upset, you make me lunchbox filled with the sandwich you made♥
  • Giving me surprise whenever I'm down.
  • Always miss our month-invasary and you made up with something else
  • Your cheeky smile
  • Your warm hugs and kisses
  • Holding my hand tight so I won't get lost among the crowds.
  • You made an effort to visit my Mom when she's sick and when I'm away, not in Singapore.
  • The candy box you made for me so I can eat and grow toothless.
  • Those few handmade cards from you.
  • Pretty roses from you.
  • Nights spent together chatting non-stop until I fall asleep on bed.
  • Saying how much you miss and love me=) ♥♥♥
  • The last apologize
  • Arguments
  • Miss our first Christmas
  • Silly things that made you laughing off your ass


Of cause, we did not just did all these within our 3 months. Many things else, ..
Just wanted to say thank you boy, you had done so much for me. It all deeply appreciated.
Promise I would try not to make you angry and upset anymore.
Love you! Xoxo♥

Still feeling disappointed, not being able to spend tonight with you.
Making Baby a card today. The last card to be given out during 2009!
:) I guess is already nothing-special-to-him because he always receive cards from me.
I believe the next date we are looking out for would be a better one.

Saturday Escape with him & his friends.
Upcoming event, our 4th Month(:

Wish on the 4th month, a new year, it would be a better start and less argument!
I want plenty of hug from him! =)) Same goes for the rest of the time we would be
spending together loving one another:D

Up next, I wish everyone to be healthy forever.
This would be my every year wish. I couldn't effort to lost anyone anymore.
So Granny, stay healthy! (:

Also, I wanted a memorable birthday this year!
No idea how would it be like, but I really hope the more the merrier:D
Would like to share this joy with everyone and ♥

For everyone whom I know, stay loving with your partner.
Argument may be hurtful but it put on a test within two.
So may you guys overcome it together and last long!(:

P/S: Guys, please start buying roses!

Wishing all my 4E's to be successful in their current status.
The mind we had been through for the past 5 years(no longer 4),
I trust that we won't forget every moment we had ever spent together.
One would always wishing another all the best!

♥ you guys! You guys had always been so awesome to make my day for me!
Nicky and Byung Yun, really wish to see both of you soon. Happy new year!

As for my performances held in school, I expect nothing lesser than current.
I really wish to enter a poly soon with Baby and score high grade within my
stay in school. Just this time & I believe I can do it. Same goes to Baby(:

Work hard!

I guess its around like this.
I wish money to come into my pocket always!

HAHAHS!


Looking forward to a new year, good luck everyone:)
I LOVE YOU BABY! ♥


Anyway, yesterday had a fun day with the kids and Non.
We went out playing Badminton for almost up to 4 hours!
Dinner at their place and that call it off for my day(: