![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
- Merry Christmas -
Holding back hesitating, I'm back to where I am one year ago. Everything seems to be the same. Those trees, clouds and that platform. But the only thing that change, is the thought of a person. Its been a year, coming a year I last saw you. Last Christmas I wished and hoped, it didn't come true. I lost another contact in my list. But still, until today, you are never remove. From my phone, my memories and ... my heart. P/S : Bro.S, you will never know how much we misses you. Does every Christmas feel and filled with the same atmosphere? I wish Nicky a Merry Christmas. Bro, you bet we certainly miss you. The last hug you gave me before you left for LA. I won't forget how that feels. Every Christmas holds different memories for me. Or should I says, everyone in my life host a different part of memories in me? Be it good or bad, bitter or sweet, I hold them dearly to my heart. Just like Edward and Bella, Dollah and Sandy. Thanks my best friend! Indeed, the joy during Christmas was share among the people. I always took it upon a very special day since I was young. A day I would look forward to every year. No idea why and I wonder does age holds more responsibilities. Just when I'm about to celebrate this special day, I witnessed the ugly side of another world. Joy don't come just like this. It goes through pain, effort and loves. The care from your surrounding does the task. Walking back the path from where I came from, I saw this couple. The guy seems not attractive, waited quietly at one corner of the stair. Holding on a gift on his arm, not a big one but in every girl's delight, pink. As I go along, I saw this Lady dressed, walking towards him smiling in surprise. You bet that she's happy. This is then I realized the love that brings the joy to someone meant something to you on this very special day. Looking back at myself, what did I gain? Wishes from friends, thank you. You're deeply appreciated. But the one and thing I'm looking for did not arrival. This is Christmas, 2009. I'm attached yet alone. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |