"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Merry Christmas Eve to everyone!:)

Spend this special day wisely with everyone you love today or tomorrow.
Christmas is a festival that I like most, I remember telling someone. He knows.
Guess it was the atmosphere and presents that attracted my attention.

So I always love Christmas.

Dear Santa, if you hear me, bring me something I really wish for.


I want..

A BIG HUG AND SOMEONE SAYS : " HEY LOOK, EVERYTHING IS FINE. I"LL BE WITH YOU=) "


If anyone realize, yesterday was 23rd.
A day I would usually keep myself busy to forget those pain.
Event was cropped up, adding on burden to me.

Be it my fault, but why can't you be more understanding?

Suits myself then, fine.







Idiot! Make your way out of it!
I just don't want you to get in my way.
- Nightmares.