"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Leong yew's birthday celebration, success!:D

While I'm bathing today, I realised that Calvin, Sam, Weiyi and I are already friends for 10years! That's very long. We're friends since primary school, awesome!(: A toast to our undying friendship! -Loves-

Been a long day for me, ran out of energy now.

I got home 4am in the morning and in less than 6hr sleep, I went out meeting Dollah to collect the present he prepared for Ly(: Get home, prepared and changed. Waited for 'Baby yuyu'(Vin) call at bus stop as it was that old method again! ^^ Hahas..

Today's theme was Formal casual. Interesting enough?:D

Met up with Honey at train station, was told that nobuaki(our lil brother) was joining us too(: For quite some time we didn't touch up with one another. SL says : " nobuaki ...... " LOL. *Inside joke* Settled ourself at Pastamania, ..

Honey and I then went down to the basement to buy LY a cake(:
& thanks for the day, my bag got stained by those birds which shit down from the tree.

Photos will be upload into facebook by Honey soon! Stay tune.

It was around 4plus that we went separated ways. Continue shopping with Vin, Sam, Ly, Ps and Ella.. Overall, today was fun to the max!(:



P/S: Received Nicky msg today. No worries Bro, everything gotta be fine kays!(: