![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Hey people, I'm back from Penang!
Felt the tons of misses urging me the moment I alight from my plane in Singapore. Thanks Baby for picking me up from the Airport, at the same time, I'm sorry that I've made you waited for so long! Just a brief explanation. My trip consists of 32 students including me together with 3 Teachers, Oscar(our tour guide) and Angela(our financial tour). The first night we were all gathered at the School hostel before heading to the Airport the next morning. For the following 4 days exclusively, we were found in Penang. My group has a member of 8 including me. Kenrick Dennis Azimi Myself Ayuni Amirah Pin Yen WINDY! Individual clique : Fyfe Jae Siti Azimi Kai Gracia Hotel Roommate : Michelle , Gong Gong , Handsome Lindy , Tai Tai . . . School hostel definitely impress us the first night we stepped in. It was way much better than we expected, I swear. Its somehow like those showrooms in Ikea, but better than that with real facility such as Billard table and soccer table. With these 5 days together, everyone get closer as days pass by. I must really thanks alot of people for their care and concern. First of all, my own Clique. They helped me with my injuried Ankle as I had a fall in the School Hostel. Couldn't make my way down the stair as it was dark, I missed two steps. Thanks God, they comfort me. And with the help of the Sport management, Kenrick and Dennis, they helped to massage and wrap up my leg like a pig trotter. Also, Dennis almost took off his slipper to lend me as I bring none of them. My Handsome got me Yuko Yuko, thanks Gong gong! And on the third day of the Journey, my leg were swollen like some trotter again. Thanks to Shafiq for the massage to help ease the pain. Dennis sat there rolling his eye away and laughs. *grr!* But well, he is still caring afterall. Now the Journey from day 1 - 4 . . . Day 1 : We came out from the M'sia terminal, processed to Little India. Quite a boring and uninteresting place. The girls did trending on their eye brown, fyfe teared. Gosh! Then to the Fort cornwallis before our Lunch at a Seafood restaurant. Managed to check in into the hotel by 3plus, it was then the SM helped with my injured ankle(: Didn't join the rest for their Tele-match but our group won!:D Slept in the hotel as I was excused, good life huh? hahas. Dinner at local restaurant was canceled due to the unwelcome rain, thus dine in Gurney Plaza Mall. Guess what have we eaten? Its the long lost A&W! Yummy float but not the burger please, it tastes yuckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. Back to Hotel and light out! Day 2 : Woke up around 6am, quite energetic. Guess it was still the first morning, that's why. I'm the first to wake up and bathe, heard them snoring like some ____! LOL! Went down Breakfast together and then the company Dell visit, Motorola and Penang Fisherman Wharf. Lunch was common like day 1, dinner went Hawker and then, shopping again(: I made more new friends(: Day 3 : As usual, breakfast with roommates. Visited their Danai Spa, quite a nice environment but filled with many mosquito. I was bitten:( Took quite a number of photos, shall upload them soon onto facebook as well as live. Hang on abit more! Butterfly farm, we went. Filled with many scary creatures, I couldn't take it when any of them fly right into my face, its scary!! My heart were stored right in my mouth, lol. Batik were up next, nothing much. BORING! Lunch then Peranakan Mansion where Little Nyonya had their film. Very beautiful and interesting history I must say. Then, we went DHL and dinner. Batu Ferringgi Market was again canceled thanks to the rain. Day 4 : Simple and easy day I think. Not much of a traveling thing. When Kenrick's room to help out with the Models. I swear I hate things going on, dislike _________(does this colour looks like coffee?). Fine and forget it, don't let me have a chance to proof you wrong or I'll squat you to death. Our models are both pretty and handsome, awesome! Love Amirah's hair because I tied them, hahas. Packed our bags, went Shopping and to the Airport. Saw Mommy, Daddy, Sis and Baby picking me up. I'm happy and excited. Thanks god, I had tons of fun. I gotta miss Fyfe and Jae so much=) Muacks and kisses to my Jae~~ *Many inner joke, I swear* |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |