"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Good morning readers:]

Again, I'm having self studying at home.
Waiting for Baby to come over in the noon for revision.
Fill me with hugssssssssss later! -hahas-

Pretty smooth and nice mood because tomorrow is my last paper:D
What to do after last paper? I'm very excited about it, lololololololol!

I wanna watch New Moon, anyone? ((:

I can't wait for exam to end.
I can't wait for holiday to come.
I can't wait for dating with Baby.
I can't wait for my school trip.
I can't wait to return to fill Baby with hug and kisses!(:
I can't wait for countdown to start.
I can't wait to meet up my lovely clique again.
I can't wait for us to ton out.
I can't wait for Christmas to come.
I can't wait to celebrate QingYuan's birthday.
I can't wait for Baby to come to my house now!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooots!:)
(Yes, I'm greedy Sebastian Neo! RAWR!)

Oh mymy, I don't care. I just want to study, study and study now.
Play, play and play later! *winks*

Off to my study! Byebye:]

-stroll down for surprise-



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Hang on



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






Just abit more and you're reaching


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


On the way



.
.
.
.
.
.
.









IT'S MY BABY ADORABLE PHOTO!:D
Well, ..

"okays:)"