"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Been days I last post.

Any readers missing me?((:

.
.
.

Thursday was a hectic one.
Last min briefing for the trip causes some inconvenience for us.
Rush over Lavender to renew our passport paid by the school.
Followed by Dinner with Baby outside.

.
.
.

Friday after school, went for New Moon.
As expected, it wasn't a disappointing movie. Me love it!(:
Looking forward towards Eclipse for the upcoming year.

Something to add on for a bad news.

Mr Tan is leaving and not teaching us anymore.
He's a great teacher man. Oh my, so worried for the rest
of the un-teach chapter by another old man. ( I guess? )

Hope was another great teacher.

.
.
.

As for today, I went out picnic with Baby!

Early in the morning, woke up heading to Grandma's house.
Prepared food, went ECP.

Played the whole day and I'm having sun burn now:(

Enjoyed the day with Baby,

.
.
.

Wouldn't be able to come online for the next few days.
Don't miss me!:D



P/S: Take good care of yourself, Baby
Really had plenty of fun and laughter with you today.