![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Baby never fails to surprise me, thanks alot!:)
Early noon was resting like half dead human. Nothing at home and nobody was at home too. Baby ring up my phone to get me open up my door when he can just press the door bell. Poff! Here he comes with a bowl of porridge:D Perhaps I'm hungry, that tastes especially delicious. Thanks his maid for cooking! ♥ Deepest appreciation ♥♥♥ Fall back to sleep after eating some porridge, took medicine. Woke up feeling better, I've sweat all out! Dinner finish up the porridge again and Baby just went home. I believe tomorrow will be a better day. Thanks alot my ♥ P/S: Pray that Mommy and Daddy would be fine. |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |