![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Woke up by Sam's msges, pretty funny after hearing his story. Its early I know but I had an endless sleep last night. Had a hard time sleeping well and when I'm about to sleep, don't know which idiot did the same thing like last week by turning on his radio to the lousiest volume in his car and wake his pathetic neighbor trying to grab his/her sleep like me!
Anyway, back to my topic. I'm so gotta wait for Sam to online this evening:) Lols! Monday morning a bluez one for me already because Mom didn't iron my clothes for me. Got to do it myself, oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm actually wasting my time to blog about it rather than ironing them now, hahas! Who cares?? I'm enjoying it:D Meeting up Kerwei, QingYuan and Evanda for breakfast later on. Got to leave house around 8am. If I continue blogging, I'm going to be late. Lols! So, ... without furthermost, I'm going to bathe! And, I hate baby for falling asleep each time he replies me! If you read this, good for you. If not, heehee....... *ROAR!* Jesus won't bless you this time round! LOL! Alright, got to go. Goodbye(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |