"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Today's public holiday for everyone.

Others having holiday while I'm still rushing through my work for coming up exams, FDM. 4 units to go this time round, but the real killer got to be WIM for 7 units. Gosh! No idea if I can manage through these 4 units within this 3 days, don't wish to get a "B" please.

House is quite peaceful now but my heart wasn't.

Forcing myself again and again to accept things/facts that I don't do, I really finding it hard to do so. You, me, at the same time, same thing over and over again. Venting anger on you wasn't one solution, it hurts me to see you being so helpless. So what's so useless about myself that I couldn't get things work out finely? And what's hard about it? Am I the one not doing fine? Or am I the one doing wrong but not right? It stuck a big question mark in me.

Or my language to you were so Alien that you couldn't get what I mean?

...



Enough man! Every week every same old thing. I hate that intention of yours so badly now! Explains to me if I did the same thing to you, will you? Or we just belong so differently that you and my thinking were totally different?


Forget it.

I just want to get my work started for now. Its gotta be a long and tiring day for me today.
Meanwhile some reflection for you and me then. Things will work out fine? If only.