"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Stomach got me cramp for the whole day, feeling rather sick.
But dinner was great as Mommy and Daddy decided to get KFC delivery.
Didn't take much for dinner all thanks to my moody stomach.

Mood was lightly brighten up with Sebastian Neo's silliness and his endless irritates.
For quite some time we didn't chat on msn, feeling rather 'itchy' you see! Hahas.
Both of us won't stop arguing the moment we start on ANY topic.

So my cute brother, its your pleasure to date me out okays, .. not everyone get to do so. Also, it got to depend on my scedule to make out some time for you! See, .. missing me right?(: Wuahahas!

Enough of my craps then.


P/S: Derek Tan Ding Wei!
Text me the moment you read this post, so hard to get you back on your own Tagboard.
I need my boxes back soon:) *winkswinks*


& honey, if you happened to read this post, I got to tell you something.
The gathering that we plan don't seems to work out. Marc is working, Sam is going oversea.
Calvin is 'bringing his mom along'. LOL. So yea, look like we got to re plan.


Anyway, Good luck for FDM paper tml. UL0904C!


& I don't care, you owe me many thing!
Watch out!:)