"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Managed to meet up with those Big bros & shushu(uncle) finally.
First destination at TM inter and I wasn't late though I thought I was(:
Pass over Derek and Ben their cupcakes hand-made by me(with little help from Honey&bf).
&, its nice right? yay yay! :D

No poison, not contaminated, can be eaten! No promises you will be safe. :x

Waited for Zy to turn up, bounce to Pasir ris and then back to Kallang again.
Took bus to Leisure park to meet up with BKK(bread korkor), he waited for 2hr! :x

Common question : " where your boyfriend "
Common reply : " he's at home "

& for goodness sake, I didn't any-o-how spell my boyfriend name! HAHAS!
Also, next year birthday, I will bring you guys abalone together with shark fin and bird nest yea!
LOL! Anyway, they ate the cupcakes before Ice skate and it tastes good:):):):):)


P/S : Ben's doll eye came falling off, omg! Got to stitch it back!


Second destination, Ice skating.
Were listening to Ipod with Zy(thanks for offering) while the rest went skating.
Baby called after I text him for one hour! *mad* Went toilet for a hide from those
shivering. I swear I can chill you down:D LOL!

Pack up and went off at 7pm as it only last for two hours(:

Ben ate something which made him shed, quite funny though! Lols.
Then to our final destination : Dinner at Bugis for Steamboat.

-some internal conflict-

Decided to change shop and met up with the rest, a total of 17 people.
Dinner with a big group was funny especially when I'm stuck right in the middle
waiting for food to come:D

& thanks to BKK for cooking and keep bringing me my Shell food(scallop)! *winks*
Also, learn the skill of cracking open an egg!^^ Laughs.

Around 10pm, left with Zihao while the rest still dinning.
Guess we were the last customer in the shop because no one else were there already(:
For more infor, read their blogs because I had no idea what happened next!

Train and cab home, that's all. Good morning folk!
Getting ready for school:)