![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I'm fine now right after a day off from school self-claim by myself.
I'm feeling much better and thanks to Baby, he's standing right there for me(: P/S: Not forgetting all my good friends and girlfriends listening to me crying on phone. Receiving the breakfast handmade by him yesterday, I was deeply touched. (though he thinks I don't. lols!) Here's to credit my Baby's effort. Thank you. He woke up at 4am with Yati's(his maid) help(looking for container) to make me the sweetest breakfast(: Basically, two slice of bread with sliced tomato, PREMIUM ham(like he said, lol), cheese and lastly, a heart shaped egg♥ These made up a very delicious meal. Yay yay, I felt Baby's deep deep ♥! Not kidding, breakfast was nice and it comes along with a packet of Ribinna. And Baby does gave me a big surprise! As I was complaining to him few days back whoever and blablabla was being the sweetest boyfriend made his girlfriend some lunch set or even bento, I wanted them too. But Baby thinks that I wasn't sweet and treating him well enough so he got me to love him more first. But then, .. hahas. Here comes my breakfast. A bigbig thank you:) Anyway, won't be posting for quite some time I think. Exams are just next Tuesday. Hereby wishing my loveliest classmate a greatest Good luck which comes along with All the best. Jiayou! P/S : Celebrating QingYuan's Birthday on the 21st Dec.
Venue : Steamboat @ .. (Not yet checked) Looking forward(: |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |