"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Hey Derek, happy birthday to you!!:)

What an interesting news came online in the morning when I on my com, the reporter were nice though with an adorable tigger. Hahas! Yay, read through your blog before I came posting for you. Touching *horrrrrrrrr*:D Just a simple wish from me to you! May all your wishes come true and Good luck for your goals. &, one year older now! NS soon, may god bless you. Lols.

See you around this weekend:]

.
.
.


Another Birthday girl, Happy birthday JiaQian.

Never will I forget your big day. Enjoy your day girl, anyway, I miss you badly!:) Sorry for not attending to your chalet the other day, but still, hope you had fun. Same thing, all the best and Good luck. Lets meet up soon with your brother!:D Had yet seen his Botak~

Yesterday night chatted with Dage, omg! I miss him so much. He's currently studying in one of the university in Korean, will return back to visit us after the 2nd exam. That's what he said, I'll hold this deal to him!:D Looking forward for his to finish his Exam. Da geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I want see you badly!!

People, add him in Facebook! He looks the same, still as tall as ever.
Hahas! (Quick accept me so I could have flood your facebook^^)


P/S : Never forget times where we studied Maths together.