"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


& ly, push away my head then ask " why you didn't take photos with us? " :\
But, I'm still in the photo!:D



Yet another normal Thursday which I don't really like and enjoy. I mind. But still, I kept quiet. Should I share it or just keep telling myself " Its okay ". I felt irritated I swear and then, things won't be going in my ways and I would want to flare up again. Every Thursday I would have a ' :< ' face. Hate it to the max!!

Today visited YOG with UL0904C and as usual, each trip consist of a 'Amazing race' which made us run round and round like some crazy ass. After all those runs, Baby and Meiching complained for not receiving any 'nice rewards'. Lols! After which, had Long John Silver with KerWei and QingYuan. Laughed almost throughout the whole trip from Redhill to School to Long John Silver to Bus stop. I'll train my sexy 6 pacts:D

Looking forward towards tml's event after school. Metta students will be coming to our school again, I think. Was tasked to teach them on programming some software, really feeling excited. Baby will attend his Japanese lesson and then we'll go for dinner at 5.30pm(: Papa cream for dinner? Make your tummy bloated off! Ha-ha!

Anyway, shall upload last night dinner photo soon.
I LOVE MY NAUGHTY BABY:)



I just couldn't get what you want exactly.
My dear, its confusing..