![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
This picture was taken on year 2006. Been 3years from now. Everyone were still so young then, sigh! Benben was still that short, now he's 160cm! Wow! :D Time really halt no one. All my dates rejected me! Slut just got back from Esmond's chalet, very tired. So I guess she's sleeping at home now, there goes my Sunday. At least I can still have my manicure done. But what about tomorrow and Tuesday? Honey fall sick, can't bake and go shopping with me. 4E1 gathering were cancelled as well. Oh gosh, anyone free? Please date me out! I'll be glad. I don't want to waste my last week of holiday. My PC shut down by its own just now, its getting crazy again. Gotta call upon the service centre soon, warranty running up. Hope I can still come online meanwhile. Hang on my com, I need and love you badly:D Quickly saved all my photos in my thumb drive, its almost used up as well. Oh dear! Is this just my luck? |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |