![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Take in a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breathe and greet my day! Things may be hard in a way but I'm sure I'm brave enough to solve it:) Quite a busy week for me. Monday, went over to Kailing's house. She wanted to cheer me up and so, she baked me cuppies:) Thanks Boyfriend! Hahas. Those cuppies are wonderful, I made mine too. Daddy, Sis, Grandma and Baby say it was nice! *winkwink* Tuesday, waited for Baby to come over to my place. Was arranged at 3pm but time stopped for 2hr. Lols! Headed back to school for some stuff before Dinner at Fish&Co. Went around Bugis street for some shopping as well, guess they were interesting enough for him. Hahas. P/S : Thanks for your gifts, there was lots of them. Love it! *How to use 'the wife book'(?) Wednesday, Honey came over to meet me. Did my very first experience manicure for her & yes, she lovesssss it! :) Feminine enough for you, Mr.Pon? Love honey and my skill okays! I spent like 1hour doing it for her, awwww(: Then lunching with Honey, went Shing Siong for some cooking ingredients but they were out of stock._. Fine, went back for _______ making! I sew a underwear yesterday! Awesome, gotta love it whoever receives it! :D:D:D:D Today, I'm meeting up my clique though Baby's not gotta make it. Disappointing but well, ... Days move on! :D * Don't worry Michelle, I'm fine yea. And I fall asleep last night, sorry! * & thanks Honey♥ Looking forward for tomorrow's stay at Chalet! :D Honey, Pon and Baby gotta accompany me. Fail together for the Chinese idioms(?) LOL! Bring me a glass of drink. (L)
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |