![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
Realized that I wasn't a good blogger, been lagging some days behind.
But is alright, the owner of this blog is going to update today:D School started off with a week already and I'm still not getting used to it. I'm afraid I would be left behind while the rest of my classmates say 'bye' to me as I had not been touching my books for the week. So poor thing right, I know! Guess I got to buck right up all the way! However, I'm always a good girl paying attention to the class and that's why when Baby wrote something on my shoes, I got no feeling AT ALL. Not bad yea~ LOL. Been spending great time with Baby these few days. Shopping and buying, making and tearing! Hahas.. And I had fun last night! Thanks Baby for not playing a good host(he thinks), playing a good host(I think) showing me around your 'container', introducing me around. Baby's family were friendly people, me like them(: HAHAHS. Anyway, am smelling my pillow now. Smelt Baby's perfume smell.. Oh man! He tortured my pillow yesterday, not letting him off anymore the next time he touches it. I gotta bite you off! wuahahahas!! Be wary of me! Okok, been blogging for some time already. Got to go prepare for school at 1pm(: Meeting Baby later, I want big hug and kisses. Wuahahahs~ & Marc, damn you! Cheated my feeling~ Its 16th Oct! I missed the date to wish you a happy birthday! :'( But nevermind, at least I gave you a call that day! T.T Still, I'm not happy with it!
|
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |