"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


Mr.Pon is happy that I blog about him.

Was rushing out in the morning, didn't get to have a proper post.
Here I'm back with his 'handsome' picture, (not!). Lols.
Get well soon yea, don't make my Honey worry(:

She loves you to the max, more than she loves me, I mind:(

Met up with Kailing&Clique at Downtown Chalet last night.
Can anyone imagine? I'm heading back there again next week, same goes for Honey.
Lols. I had tons of fun! Happy birthday to Clapperton! She almost got bullied all the time.

Hahas!

Camwhore with my Slutty slut and Honey! ♥, xoxo!
& Thanks for saving Esmond no. in my phone yea._.
Anyway, I love the bow Honey made, so adorable to tie her up as a gift for Mr.Pon.
Ho-ho.

Yesterday was really fun, yet tired. I am so happy with my result.
This last my high spirit til my Battery went low while chatting with Baby, and I fall asleep.
Couldn't believe that a day actually went by again. Interesting, this is how amazing time works.



P/S: Thanks Honey for your endless support, without your motivation, I doubt I could move on til this day. I remember the day we were on phone and you were consoling me away, telling me that ITE wasn't a bad place. I could strike hard and earn a place in Poly once again. Yes, though this is only the beginning, but I sense the achievement which motivates me further for a better result. Thanks my awesome !



Gosh, its gotta rain!

But who cares(?) It doesn't bothers me. HAHAS!
Continue blogging...

As I was mentioning phone call with Baby last night last us for about 2hr 30mins. I slept at 1.30am, is that the latest timing I've got(?) Guess so. I only slept for 6hours and this morning is killing me. I got to fetch Grandma to Clinic and I'm like half-walking zombie. When I got home, I fall into deep sleep. So Good evening, I just woke up!:D HAHAHAHAHAS! *winkwink*

Looking forward to cuppies baking session with Honey on Monday! ♥♥♥
P/S : Baby always complain for not cooking for him. *Who ask you to get the wrong date!*
Try harder next round, hoho!

Webcam-ing with my Bunny now. See her adorable face! Surprise x5!
Love you.







Ending my card.
HAPPY BELATED(1day) BIRTHDAY TO BENBEN! :)
You're still the old benben who bully me, still the old benben who is so funny.
Yes, you're the hunk and I'm still the 'babe' you know. LOL!

*Don't step on wedges anymore:D

All the best to you, good luck.
Trigo is killing you:D