"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."


I've got the best thing on this Earth and that would be my cute ♥Beardy Papa boyfriend:)

Without you, I wonder how world would be painted with someone else colours.
You filled many many things in this world for me, here's a big thank you to you.

Just want to tell you, how badly I need you. Never a day would I wish to go separate ways with you. I can see those things you had done for me, you're indeed my awesome boyfriend I may be stubborn and play truant with you at times but you never blame me at all but to use 101% to secure me. I may not feel secure but lets hope time will do everything. Also, thanks for the attention given to me during school when I'm stuck with my work. You're the source of my everything:)

Give me time, ..

Its not that I won't want to share anything with you but I'm not preparing for any outcome.

♥ Beard papa, I love you.


P/S : I'm blogging not because I've plenty of time to spend.
Because, I'm showing Baby how much I loveeeeeee him and I'm waiting for my supper! xD