"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
I'M BACK!
Warning! Boring post for all because its for Honey!




Yo Honey!
I'm back and I'm sickness shoo shoo away from me,
because I wanna update this blog to surprise her[:

Anyway, I'm so sorry I couldn't make it for our cupcake baking
session on Monday. Really wanted to bake together for you know
who and why and when and blah, right?
Can we still bake this week(Fri,yes?) or next week?
P/S: Heard somebody's baby baked cupcakes for you is that true!?



Honey you got to help me because I have a lot to do!
I need ideas for the birthday card, I need your help to finalise the birthday
plans, I need to bake rainbow cupcakes.
And, I need to go shopping with you!(Mum gave me $ like finally,oh YES!)
See your bunny have a whole lot to accomplish before school starts on 19th!

Oh damn it, and our 4E1 dinner!!
Gawd,school starting soon for RPian, ITE soon, Poly soon, YK soon..
How?




PS.Call me soon when you're free! I am booking you here officially okayy!?
Algernon baby sorry uh, borrow one day hor[:
See you two this Sat at the chalet!




*_________________________________________________________________*