![]() "I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
|
|
I feel great sitting somewhere I'm familiar with and listening to those voices which I recognize once again. 4E1, you're awesome! Facebook-ing with Sianghui and Calvin before meeting up with our 'old method'. Quite trendy I must say. HAHAS. A bus could actually meet the 6 of us(vin, ly, sam, dollah, honey and me) up(: I love it! The rest(yk, slut, bobo, farah and sheila) then met us up at Pizza hut. Dinner was great, ly was naughty. lols! Nothing much changes within each of us.. Just that Calvin uh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SHIRL*.... Lol. >< Slut is moving house by the end of next month!:( Let's have another gathering soon:D Its a must baby! And, I want use our 'old method' for that very last time:\ |
The Guy Next Door♥ 온유 ![]() My love, the only boy who makes me feel alive. Its Onew Condition♥ ![]() Ben Derek Douglas Marcus Bro Sihui ZhiYuan HoneyBunny★ ByungYun Bro♥ Nicky Bro ChunMin Marc Revee ♥Baby KunGeng Paul Sister JiaQian Siti Shirley Vivien XinYi Abigail Agnes ChenYing ChoonPeng Daniel Darren Debbie Derrick DonWei Esther Gerald HooiSan Hui Luan Hui Ying Isabella Jasmine Jeslyn Jun Han Kai Ling Kai Liang KitLooooon Nat Queenie Rocky Ryan Serene Shi Min Shing Sian Sin Heng Terence Timothy 帅哥 Ulrica Vanessa Vivienne WeiXun YongLiang Yvette Aeeynn Aishah Anati Fauzy Fyfe Hazy Hazirah Ivy♥ Ker Wei♥ Norsiah Mark Mei Ching♥ Michelle♥ Michelle♥Handsome Tall Diiydii QingYuan♥ |