"I am writing the story that will never end in my heart."
Hello peeps...

I'm back from school because today was the start of a new semester. Like everyone would ask, how was it? Just a simple reply will do, is tiring and sleepy throughout the day for me. I'm not sure how others feel as in, was it the lecturer who put us onto that sleepy mode but it certainly works for me. He acted like my sleeping pills, my god! I wasn't happy with the new timetable I'm getting because everyday just end so late for me except for Friday! Oh dear mama:'(

One thing to add on, I got my new elective(Principle of purchase). Was with the same class with Baby, Kerwei and QingYuan. Of cause I'm very happy because my dudes(clique) were with me. That made me rest assure that I won't be bored or in a "don't-know-anything" situation. There always someone out there for me to call for help. *winkwink*

Other than that, anything else were fine.. even Aunty's chalet. I had fun. Texting Baby under the blanket like some thief(._.) were funny^^ Honey wanted a chalet of our own as well, yay, looking forward to it! ..

I just got home taken my dinner and yet bathe, .. Really lazy to flip through my book tonight and remember some of the world map stuff for FDM(freight operations and distribution management). Fabian ask if we were studying Geography or Logistic now and I replied this.. World map based on Logistic. Oh dear....... I hate this new timetable!


:'(




CHEER ME UP!
CHEER ME UP!
CHEER ME UP!

& Sebastian, stop laughing off your ass and pray that I will get into Ngee Ann Poly with you.
N-O W-A-Y!